Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

This candy-inspired jewelry line is delicious - New York Post

Instagram’s fave jeweler, Stephanie Gottlieb, nearly cried when Robyn Blair, the artist whose candied work has become a sensation, first visited her office.

“Robyn brought all her jewelry in this tangled mess. I told her, ‘You’re actually hurting my feelings by doing that,’” Gottlieb tells Threads.

Snarls aside, the pair collaborated on a candy-inspired line of jewelry (from $145 to $1,155) and confection-adorned acrylic jewelry boxes ($145).

The two women have grown their own cult followings thanks to social media. Artist Ashley Longshore even commissioned a bracelet from Gottlieb that made it into one of her signature hand paintings. “That is really special to me,” says Gottlieb.

Blair’s own fangirl moment came as well. “I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah Michelle Gellar a few months ago and she saw my art and loved it,” says Blair. “I have a piece I made with Airheads and it said ‘Bite Me.’ It really resonated with her because of ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ and she just needed to have this piece. At first, it didn’t click for me. I just thought she liked Airheads!”

These sweet stars slay.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"Jewelry" - Google News
January 09, 2020 at 03:51AM
https://ift.tt/35wSlPr

This candy-inspired jewelry line is delicious - New York Post
"Jewelry" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2rkMtea
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment